New Cart Item Added !View Cart
End of line. Replacement model is the P605UL. The Maxelli MP-WU5503 is a bright projector with a super high resolution. It has WUXGA resolution which is higher than 1080p Full HD so it will give you brilliant clarity throughout the day. The ultra bright 5000 lumens will be bright enough to display a large image in a very bright room for a large audience. The integrted 16W speaker is great for added audio.
The super high contrast ratio of 1,500,000:1 will add to your enjoyment of viewing. This will bring out the blacks from the whites and give you added depth. It will give you many, many shades of grey. There will be no need to change the lamp as it has a long light source of 20,000 hours! This is great as you do not have to worry about the lamp going. By that time you will probably be ready to buy a new machine! The MP-WU5503 features 360 degree installation which is great as you can mount it portrait if you require. This projector also features keystone correction and lens shift - this means that you can still project centre of the screen even if you mount it slightly off set. Give us a call if you require installation as we offer this throughout the UK.
This machine is suitable for medical use as it has DICOM simulation mode which is great for viewing X-Rays. You can connect your sources by using the HDMI and the VGA inputs. There are two HDMI inputs so you can connect to multiple HD sources without swapping cables around. There is no need to unplug one if you wish to view one at a time, simply use the remote control to switch between sources which saves a lot of time. There are many advanced features. There is also a USB port for PC-free presentations. The LCD technology will give you realistic and true to life colours.
Overall, this is a great machine and at a great price too for the high resolution. Check out the PDF to the left for more information.
Introducing Maxell model MPWU5503 this new laser light source 3LCD projector offers 5000 ANSI lumens approximately 20000 hours (normal mode) of operation time and is virtually maintenance free there is no lamp to replace providing a dramatic reduction in total cost of ownership. Perfect for 24/7 use for digital signage applications and is a perfect choice for auditoriums, lecture halls large classrooms conference rooms and museums.
Plus 5000 ANSI lumens brightness and 1500000:1 contrast ratio results in super bright display with outstanding image clarity and uniformity. Additionally this projector comes with lens shift for easy installation and a suite of advanced features including High Dynamic Contrast Range (HDCR2) 2 HDMI ports and Maxell’s original technology Accentualizer.
As with all Maxell projectors you can expect vibrant image quality cost-efficient operation and long-lasting reliability. For added piece of mind Maxell’s MPWU5503 is also backed by a generous 5-year warranty and our world-class service and support programs.
• WUXGA Resolutions 5000 Lumens
• 3LCD Laser Projector
• 1500000:1 contrast ratio
• 20000 hours expected light source life (normal mode)
• HDMI 2 Inputs (1 shared with MHL)
• Perfect Fit 2
• High Dynamic Range (HDCR2)
• 360? Installation
• 6 Watt Internal Speaker
• 5 Years Warranty
Features at a glance
• Long Life 20000 Hours Laser Light Source: Light source combines blue laser diodes and phosphor which can achieve over 5000 lumens. The projection image is bright and clear with vivid colours. Since lamp replacement is unnecessary maintenance cost is reduced and by not using mercury lamps the projectors are eco-friendly. Plus Hitachi’s unique cooling system can achieve a low noise level of 34dB. The life of the light source is approximately 20000 hours at normal mode but by using other modes which reduce the brightness or operation period its life can be extended up to 50000 hours. These mode settings can be used for different purposes depending on the application of the projector.
• Accentualizer: Hitachi original technology makes pictures look more real by enhancing sharpness gloss and shade to make pictures as clear as pictures on a flat-panel device. You can also adjust the effects by three levels according to your surroundings so that the colours of projected images are the actual colours of the objects they represent.
• Aspect Zoom: Aspect Zoom makes the maximum image size on the screen while keeping the aspect of the image.
HDCR2 (High Dynamic Contrast Range): When average projectors are used in bright rooms the darker colours of an image deteriorate and images become unclear. Using this function blurred images caused by room lighting or outside light sources are corrected and an effect similar to increasing contrast occurs. The recent enhancement to HDCR2 achieves not only auto tone enhancement but also auto colour enhancement. This results in clear and vivid images even in bright rooms.
• Cloning Function: Copy setting data from one projector to others of the same model via USB memory. Cloning not only saves almost all PJ settings such as gamma and keystone via USB memory it saves countless hours in setup and installation.
• Perfect Fit 2: Enables the user to adjust individual corners and sides independent of one another. Perfect Fit 2 provides vertical and horizontal digital correction of either barrel or pin cushion distortions. This feature helps correct geometric and complicated distortions. Perfect Fit 2 allows the projected image to fit correctly to the screen quickly and easily.
• Projector Quick Connection App For Mobile Devices: Our iOS and Android applications offers projector control and also provides the capability to display photos document files and web site contents. Available for iPad? iPhone and Android devices. Works over your LAN via your RJ-45 port or via an optional USBWL5G wireless adapter.
• Input Source Naming: Users can name input sources in simple language instead of factory default names.
• Network Control Maintenance and Security:
Embedded networking gives you the ability to manage and control multiple projectors over your LAN. Features include scheduling of events centralized reporting image transfer and e-mail alerts for reactive and routine maintenance.
• PC-Less Presentation: By using a USB memory stick or other storage device you can use the projector without a computer. Menus are easy to see with a thumbnail display. Additionally there is also a slideshow and video function.
• PIN Lock / MyScreen / MyText: PIN lock protection can limit projector users. MyScreen PIN lock keeps captured images on the startup screen. Users can set any name logo to MyScreen clearly identifying ownership. MyText provides the ability to write text on the startup screen such as model name serial number or location.
• DICOM Simulation Mode: Images in DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) Mode are reproduced with an advanced grayscale level. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images such as X-rays and for training and educational purposes. These projectors are not approved medical devices. They should not be used for actual medical diagnosis.
• Wireless Presentation Compatible: Connect the projector to a a computer or your network using the optional USB wireless adapter (part number USBWL5G). The adapter supports IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac.
• 360 Rotation/Portrait Projection: Display rotation of 360 and portrait projection for creative applications and greater installation flexibility.